Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Princess Tea Party







Last Saturday, June 7th, the women's ministry of First Baptist Church of Jonesboro hosted a Princess Tea Party and I was invited to speak to the little girls who attended. It was a great day! There were 70 little girls between the ages of 4 and 10 years old there, along with 30 mothers, grandmothers and women from the church.

As the little ones entered the room they were greeted and walked down a garden path sprinkled with rose petals. I greeted each little girl and we had our picture made in front of a castle backdrop. It was so much fun. What adorable little princesses. I was their special guest for the morning and they made my day, what a blessing to see their smiling faces, beautiful dresses and a room filled with little girls all wearing sequined tiaras.

To the little sweethearts that I met on Saturday morning, never forget what it means to be a "real princess". Dream Big! You are loved! Lydia

No comments: